Designing Innovative Musical Instruments
Other MPE instruments
AdrenaLinn III Info
AdrenaLinn III Support
A3 Upgrade Kit
A3 Upgrade Kit Support
AdrenaLinn II Support
AdrenaLinn I/II/III Repair
Register Dealer Purchase
MPC V3.10 Software
MPC V3.10 Support
AdrenaLinn Sync Support
About RLD / Roger
Report Site Errors
Expressive Music Controller
200 note pads • 5 octaves • $1499
Free shipping to most countries
128 note pads • 4 octaves • $999
Analog Drum Machine
From Dave Smith & Roger Linn
Sync Filter FX, Amps & Beats: $399
Available only on our online store
Free shipping to most countries30-day moneyback guarantee.
Upgrade from A1/A2: $99
• KVR Audio has created a new KVR Experts feature, and started it with a review and discussion of LinnStrument 128 by industry luminary Craig Anderton.
• All existing Bitwig 8-Track v1 licenses that were included with your LinnStrument purchase) now work for the new Bitwig Studio 8-Track v2!
• I did a new (and long at 100 minutes!) video interview with Mike Hiegemann (aka Paul Dither), discussing just about everything.
• FXpansion releases Cypher 2, a wonderfully deep synth with strong MPE capability, including 500 MPE-optimized preset sounds. Download the demo.
• Over 1600 LinnStruments have been sold, including both LinnStrument and LinnStrument 128.
• LinnStrument OS version 2.2.0 is released, including open tunings, improved MPE support, Step Sequencer improvements and more.
• Speak German? Read the review of LinnStrument 128 in amazona.de, including a "Best Buy" award.
• New video: "The LinnStrumentalists", a compilation of videos submitted by LinnStrument players around the world.
• New LinnStrument Tips & Tricks page, updated May 25 with even more tips & tricks
• New video by LinnStrument programmer Geert Bevin, featuring the Step Sequencer.
• New article in Vox about my MPC drum machines and their effect on music.
• For techy musicians, I just did a podcast interview with embedded.fm, talking about making LinnStrument and about embedded hardware/software products in general.
• Read the recent LinnStrument Newsletters.
• Another great LinnStrument review, this time by Harmony Central for LinnStrument 128.
• LinnStrument's touch sensing system is now protected by U.S. patent #9,779,709.
• Roli's Equator MPE synth is now available without buying a Seaboard! It's my (Roger's) new favorite synth for LinnStrument.
Roger Linn Design
Los Altos, CA
Other MPE Instruments
AdrenaLinn III Upgrade Kit
AdrenaLinn III Upgrade Kit Support
MPC V3.10 Software info
MPC V3.10 Software Support