Register Your Dealer or Used LinnStrument
If you purchased a new LinnStrument or LinnStrument 128 from a dealer or from a previous owner, please register your purchase here. If you purchased direct from our online store, there's no need to register. Also, there is no need to register an AdrenaLinn purchase becuase new units are no longer sold through dealers.
Registration provides the following benefits:
- If you register a new dealer purchase with 60 days of buying, your warranty is doubled from one to two years.
- If you register a new dealer purchase or a used purchase of LinnStrument or LinnStrument 128, you will receive a free license for Bitwig Studio 8-Track.
- If you register a used purchase, I will transfer the unit's remaining warranty to you.
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Year of birth (optional, but it helps me provide better personalized support)
- Email (we don't give this to anyone)
- City, State/Province and Country of Residence (address is not needed)
- Product Name and Serial Number (located at left end):
- Name, City and Country of Dealer Where Purchased (or if purchased used, name of previous owner)
- Date Purchased (we verify)
- Price paid, and if the price does includes sales tax/VAT:
- What music product sites, blog, forums, print magazines, etc., do you frequently read? (So I'll know best where to advertise):
Within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation email with the above-promised items.
Why do I want you to register?
- It tells me when to start your warranty.
- It helps me provide better support if I can keep a history on each unit and owner.
- Given that there are few local dealers in the internet era, I might email you in future to ask if you'd be willing to show your LinnStrument to a potential owner in your local area.
I will never sell or give your email address to anyone for any reason.
LinnStrument Email Newsletters
If you'd like to receive LinnStrument email newsletters, click here to either sign up or see previous newsletters. I send them no more than once per month and I won't use your email address for anything other than sending you the newsletters.